Welcome to Wayland, Massachusetts
Wayland is a peaceful community situated at the halfway point between Boston and Worcester in the MetroWest district. This quiet, rural town is situated in an area offering easy accessibility to shopping, sightseeing, dining and entertainment. There is little industrial or commercial business in Wayland, but it's known and desired for its close proximity to Boston.
What to Expect
Rural meets suburban living in a setting that’s ideal for families.
Small town feel with an emphasis on community, schools and appreciation for conservation land.
Access to several bodies of water including Dudley Pond, Lake Cochituate and a residents-only private beach.
The Market in 2021
- $815K- Median Listing Home Price
- $331- Median Listing Home Price/Sq Ft
- $957.5K- Median Sold Home Price
You'll Fall In Love With
Endless greenery that’s a haven for nature lovers.
- South Station 37m by train, 27m by car
- North Station 52m by train, 31m by car
- Boston Common 50m by train, 28m by car
- Harvard Square 51m by train, 26m by car
By The Numbers
15.9 sq. mi.
Average Housing Price
Comute to Boston
- Board of Selectman
- Town Administrator
- Open Town Meetings
- Town water/wells, sewerage/septic
- Comcast (cable)
- Eversource (elec)
- Nat’l Grid (gas)
- Verizon (phone)
- Transfer station (recycling),
- Value Electonics (satellite/high speed internet)
- Emerson Hospital (Concord)
- MetroWest Medical Ctr. - NatickCampus (Natick)
- MetroWest Medical Ctr. - Framingham Campus (Framingham)
- Newton- Wellesley Hospital (Newton)
Houses of Worship
- Islamic Mosque
Middle School (6-8)
High School (9-12)
- Concord-Carlisle HS,
- Minuteman Reg. HS
- Concord Academy (9-12)
- Fenn (4-9 boys)
- Nashoba Brook boys/girls (age 3-3rd) girls (4 - 8)
- Middlesex (9-12)